Virtual Marketing Internship Applications Open
The Virtual Marketing Internship (VMI) program gives California Community College students essential marketing, outreach and social engagement digital skills that can be applied to businesses in the Retail, Hospitality and Tourism (R·H·T) sectors.
Working in partnership with R·H·T sector leaders and marketing experts, students will learn about social media platforms, analyze partners’ positioning on social media channels, and help elevate each business’ social media presence online.
- 6 week Internship (10 hours/week)
- Open to students at select California Community Colleges.
- Join a cohort of students, each assigned an industry mentor
- Learn/work on social platforms such as:
- Twitch and others
- Work Experience increases your value as an employee
- Digital Skills can be applied to any job
- Create a digital marketing playbook for R·H·T sectors
- Earn work experience credit
- Earn VMI Digital Badge & Certificate upon successful internship completion