Our statewide team is focused on working closely with employers to create collaborative solutions to any number of workforce challenges. We can serve as a conduit to the intricate and widely varying community college system across California, connecting employers to students and faculty statewide.
Strong connections between industry and community colleges are mutually beneficial, with schools gaining access to industry insight and input as well as job-shadowing, internships and a host of other work-based experiences for students. Colleges, in turn, can help employers develop and retain their current employees, while providing direct pipelines to attract and recruit trained and dedicated students.
We encourage you to reach out with any questions, or simply to make an introduction. We are constantly seeking motivated workforce development partners in the retail, hospitality and tourism sector.
- Regional Directors Engage High Schools Students With Video Highlighting R·H·T Career Pathways
- Program Update: Rouxbe partnership set to expand after first semester of virtual culinary classes
- Bridging the Gap: ICAN Safe Workforce Meeting Industry Needs
- Kyla Lam Finds Passion for Cooking at Santa Rosa Junior College
- New Training Provides Answers on Post-COVID19 Customer Service